Wednesday 6 February 2013

Why im so exited to go home

I just can't wait to cook my own meal's. Eat at my own table, and start on some fun creative stuff, I have missed it so much these past 5 month's, but that's not to say I haven't enjoyed myself. Its been amazing. We have seen thing's I never thought i would see, and this is definitely not the end.
The comfort's of home are pulling me back though, what I wouldn't do right now for just a normal old snuggle on the sofa with a cup of coco!
You really don't know what you've got until you leave it all behind and run off to south east asia.

Here's some thing's im super exited to do!

  1. Sleep in my own bed.
  2. Watch TV all day.
  3. Wear a thick coat.
  4. Get everything organised. i.e buy a calender.
  5. Ive had load's of DIY idea's and obviously not been able to do them! 
  6. See people in the street that I know.
  7. Take zach to see friend's and family.
  8. Eat cheese on toast.
  9. COOK COOK COOK! 
  10. sit on a sofa and not a bed.
  11. only have to carry daily essential's and not life essential's.
  12. Shopping.
  13. Plan a party!
  14. Get off this stinking laptop and use a desktop computer.
  15. Cleaning. YES I actually miss cleaning!
So basically I miss my boring old day to day life. 19day's to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment