Saturday 2 February 2013

When I decided to Home Educate.

My revelation.

Deciding to home educare wasn't a BIG decision for me to make. It was a revelation, I had been searching for something career wise that would give my life meaning, and with life being life nothing came to me.
Then a few month's ago when we started our 5 month long trip to asia I realised this was it. I wanted to be with my son and my future kid's to come, because frankly it is my responsibility to educate him.
I realised yes a public school would be a 'sufficient' education but that wasn't what I wanted, I wanted something more I wanted him to find what he love's not years after he is finished with school but starting from now.
That night I  stayed up all night going through lesson plans, fun projects and I realised there would be no stopping me now. I realised that this was it, this is what my heart has been searching for, something that I already have, my kid by my side learning and changing for the better!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the homeschooling world! :) It's a beautiful life being able to have our children with us instead of sending them to a place where somebody else is essentially raising them with 20-30 other "siblings" each day!

    How old is your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daisy, thank you, im super exited for it all. He is 2 so I suppose you could say im early learning home schooling at the moment but i've decided now is the time to prepare for the real thing. Yea I know what you are saying, there are quite a few social issue's for me. I want him to love learning not despise it! :) x

    ReplyDelete