Tuesday 12 February 2013

How to watch your favourite show abroad

Ever gone on holiday and missed out on a whole week of you're favourite show? Have you been travelling a while and craving those programme's you watched religiously at home like I am?(okay so now i sound like im advertising! hehe)
Daily motion is for you! :)
I had a search around google because I was really really missing Home and Away(yes the australian soap opera) and my Facebook feed kept telling me all the new stuff that was happening but i could never access any of the spoiler's or video's because I am in the 'wrong' country!
Daily motion is very similar to youtube but video's get taken down less often as they are not reported as much. Obviously the video's are constantly streaming so if you have bad internet connection its not so good, but with a good WIFI connection you can watch almost anything on there and the Picture quality is pretty good for most thing's especially my favourite show home and away. I have been told there are other site's similar to this one so leave me a comment if you know of any similar site's or if you found this post useful

No comments:

Post a Comment